THE CRUISE IS SOLD OUT*! IF YOU WISH TO ACCESS YOUR RESERVATION, CLICK HERE.
* We will work with Carnival to find a stateroom outside of our block if you are still wishing to join the conference.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INFORMATION ON WEBSITE, FAQ’s and TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO REGISTRATION
How to Navigate the Registration Site:
- You will be taken to an online booking site that will capture the information required by the cruise line itself as well as by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). You will be required to create a login username and password.
- In compliance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards, there is a time constraint of 30 minutes while filling in the fields in the registration process. You can see the timer at the top right of the form in red. If you do not finish your registration during that interval, you may log in at another time with the username and password you created.
- In the “Other Comments and Requests” box under your name and address, please fill in special needs, preferences and requests such as medical needs, requests to be assigned a cabin near other passengers, and dietary requests.
- You will be given a choice of stateroom, complete with photo and description. Pricing on this screen does not include taxes, fees and gratuities, which will be added to the total cost when finalizing registration. These additional costs are standardized and an equal amount for all staterooms.
- Traveling solo? We have a roommate option available to you. Simply select “One Passenger” for your reservation and indicate on the following screen that you wish to be matched with another person of the same gender and will share accommodations for the double occupancy price, choose your desired stateroom and complete your reservation. Roommate matches will be made as opportunities arise. An email will be sent to all roommate match passengers providing contact details for their assigned roommates and their room number assignments. Please read the Roommate Match Terms and Conditions here.
- From most screens, you can use the back button if needed to return to previous pages or to make changes to your reservation.
- You may cancel reservation on left menu and restart at any time. If you would like to change your selections after registering, you may adjust your reservation by logging in with the user name and password that you created during initial registration.
- Upon completion you will receive a confirmation email from Landry and Kling, our booking specialists. This email will outline your selections, payment made and upcoming scheduled payments, and enclose a link to a trip insurance option available through Travel Guard. This insurance is optional.
- You will also receive an email seven (7) days prior to the next payment due date as a reminder. You may select having each payment automatically charged to your credit card or going in prior to each due date to input your card information manually.